OFFGRID ROOF TOP SOLAR SOLUTIONS
- Educational institutes
- Construction Companies
- Housing Societies
- Hotels and lodges
- Government establishments
- Commercial Buildings
- Petrol Pumps
- Ideal for the places where utility power has not reached OR
- Complete independence from grid power is desired.
- Solar energy generated by PV panels goes partly to run equipment directly and partly to charge the batteries.
- Stored energy in batteries used in the night and in case of power outage so it acts as a back-up power.
- Sometimes optional DG set needed as another backup source, where grid is not present.
- Batteries are part of the system.
- Recommended for smaller setups up to 10 Kw.
- Except for usage such as PV powered water pumps, batteries are always required.
- Best in class conversion efficiency from plant
- High ROI over the period of time
- Robust design to sustain rigorous environment
- Flexible and Scalable for future expansion
- Easy to service and maintain
- Faster installations / extremely competent service support