We will send you an email to reset your password.
Artis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Kunhar Peripherals Pvt Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically. This policy is effective from 1.1.2020
What information does Artis collect?
We may collect:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys or offers We require this to understand your needs and provide you with better service. We may also need it for
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers, etc.
- To contact you for market research purposes
- To customise the website according to your interests.
How we ensure your information remains secure?
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are the links to other websites?
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How can one restrict or oppose the use of personal information?
- When asked to fill a form, look for the box that you can click to indicate you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting
How can I reach you?
Toll Free Contact No: 1800 120 8195
What are the general terms?
By using this site, the user agrees to comply with all the terms hereof. The right to use the site is personal to the user and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s), if any. The user acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Artis, and Artis shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. While it is the Company's objective to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of the company, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. The company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the company may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
How can I stay informed about any changes in terms?
What are the terms for those who have an Artis account?
In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by the Company. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
How do you handle pricing information?
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or services you buy from us; however, we do not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. The prices mentioned on the Site are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s) and/or service(s) available through any online or offline sale. While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, the company may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. The company will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that the company accepts your order, the same shall be debited to your credit card account. The payment may be processed prior to Company's dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
What if the company cancels an order?
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include…
- Limitations on quantities available for purchase
- Inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
- Any defect regarding the quality of the product.
- Areas/pincodes not serviced by the Courier agency.
We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept an order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. Any type of voucher used in these orders shall be pushed back into your account in case of company cancellation.
What if the customer cancels an order?
The company reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations.
- If we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount.
- A request for cancellation shall be valid and accepted only if made within 24 hours of making the order on the Site.
- We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which request for cancellation is made after 24 hours from making the order.
- The company has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by the company and accept the decision regarding the cancellation.
- In the event of cancellation of order by the customer, the company shall not refund the voucher, if any, used against such order.
What are the terms for using a credit card?
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Company will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to the company. Further, the said information will not be utilized and shared by the company with any third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The company is not liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for fraudulent use of a card will be on you. So will the onus to 'prove otherwise'.